Thursday, August 19, 2010

Now what?



OK, I admit it.  I'm in wedding withdrawal.

Weddings are like crack.  Not that I've ever done crack, but they're super addictive, they cost a lot of money and 5 days after, they leave you with this horrible empty feeling that can only be filled with more planning or shopping or meetings (oh my!).  

No, seriously, I have never done crack.

Our wedding day was perfect.  The timing...perfect.  The meal....perfect.  The venue...perfect (well, at least to those oblivious guests).  People ate, drank and danced the night away.  It really was a fantastic day.  And so it should be, my mum and I have been planning for it for a year and a half.

And now...............Nothing.

No more break neck pace.  No more waking up to find some scary wedding-related message in my in box.  Nothing.  What the hell!?

And apparently....wait for it...now comes the hard part - you know, the marriage part.

What have I gotten myself into?



1 comment:

  1. Ah yes, the post-wedding crash. I know it well. Try to enjoy the peace. And COME VISIT ME before you have to go back to work!

    ReplyDelete