Friday, February 4, 2011

The Dreaded Horror-scope!

I'm a Pisces.

Now, please don't take me for one of those crazy people who base everything in their lives on the zodiac.  I rarely read my own horoscope, I did not plan my marriage around who would be my best astrological match, I will not plan my children in that manner either.

That being said, I've always found the characteristics of each sign absolutely fascinating.

I mean, read for yourself.  If you know me at all, you know that this description is pretty much dead on.

And I find it really funny that I naturally (and accidentally, I swear!) surround myself with people of "compatible" zodiac signs.  (Hello to all my Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Capricorn and Aquarius peeps!) I also find it really funny that I generally avoid all the rest of the signs (ie:  my Aires sister...lol)

Anyway, I've been coming to terms lately with a lot of internal conflict - trying to feel more balanced and at peace with myself and the world around me and I've decided the best way to feel more like me is to really embrace all of my contradictions.  I know that some of the best parts of life are caused by tension, conflict and contrast, but being a highly emotional person, it's sometimes hard to remember that.

I guess I just need to be more Zen about life in general.

But, hey, I'm working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment