Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Tunes

I am SO tired of Christmas music.

I should qualify that by saying I hate a lot of Christmas music - I wish they'd play better stuff on the radio.  Since the powers that be at CHFI will not listen to me, I made my own Christmas mix.  Enjoy!

1
Old Toy Trains – Nana Mouskouri
2
I’ll be home with bells on – Kenny & Dolly
3
Christmas Wrapping – The Waitresses
4
Christmas Don’t be Late – The Chipmunks
5
Happy Christmas/War is Over – John Lennon
6
The 12 Days of Christmas – Bob & Doug MacKenzie
7
Ho Ho Fucking Ho – Kevin Bloody Wilson
8
Oh Holy Night – Josh Groban
9
I’ll be home for Christmas – Rascal Flatts
10
You’re a mean one Mr. Grinch – Boris Karloff
11
Christmas Time is Here – Charlie Brown (Vince Guaraldi Trio)
12
Do they know it’s Christmas – Band Aid
13
Santa Claus is Coming to Town:  Bruce Springsteen
14
Little Drummer Boy – David Bowie & Bing Crosby
15
Silver & Gold – Burl Ives
16
River – Joni Mitchell
17
Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree – Brenda Lee
18
Jingle Bell Rock – Bobby Helms
19
God Rest ye Merry Gentlemen/We Three Kings – Barenaked Ladies
20
Wintersong – Sarah McLaughlin
21
Christmas Lights – Coldplay
22
Christmastime – Smashing Pumpkins
23
Last Christmas - Wham
24
Christmas Day - Dido
25
Oi to the World – The Vandals
26
Christmas at the Zoo – The Flaming Lips
27
I’ll be home for Christmas – Sheryl Crow
28
Walk the Sleigh – Robbie Williams
29
I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas – Shirley Temple
30
Christmas , Baby Please Come Home – U2
31
Please Come Home for Christmas – The Eagles

No comments:

Post a Comment